Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wow I am beginning to feel free again

Got an email from my sponsor...it was all about following your own path, trying for your dreams, focusing on what is really important in life. I don't want to spend my whole life working so hard. I am getting more and more certain that I will be choosing a more chill lifestyle soon!

Thought about reading some things. More excited about that. More excited about a lot of things, it is slowing beginning to seep back into me. Freedom.

It was so cool to read all those possible topics in phil mind. Why didn't I go in that direction? I know that I want to focus on practical concerns, too. And hanging out with T and P, I know that on some level, I am looking for a different scheme, that will solve things better. Still it is fun to hang out with them.

Gratitude list:

1. Kittehs
2. Next semester
3. New friends in AA (if I can make good!)
4. Vacation
5. Feeling coming back into the hands and feet
6. Portlandia

Imaginings:

1. Sewing stars onto jeans
2. Making my house more hospitable
3. Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment